Dome IQ™, Inc. (the "Company
" or "We
") respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
· The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you purchase, download, install, register with, access, or use Dome IQ™ (the "App
· Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
· We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
· You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection
Our websites and apps, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
The App is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see https://www.blr.com/HR-Employment/HR-Administration/Privacy-in-Michigan for more information.Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically when you use the App. Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline("personal information
This information includes:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, and subscribing to our service, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the App.
· Records and copies of your correspondence(including email addresses and phone numbers) if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App.
· Your search queries on the App.
You may also provide information for publication or display("Posted
") on public areas of the app or websites you access through the App/Dome IQ™ (collectively,"User Contributions
"). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile/PRIVACY SETTINGS INSTRUCTIONS, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share yourUser Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your UserContributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
· Device Information.
We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
· Stored Information and Files.
The App also may access metadata and otheformation associated with other files stored on your device. This mayinclude, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts,and address book information.
If you do not want us to collect this information you mayopt out at any time. Note, however, thatopting out of the App's collection of location information will disable itslocation-based features.Information Collection [and Tracking] Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
· Cookies(or mobile cookies).
A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
Pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics(for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties [may] include:
· Google analytics.
· Your mobile device manufacturer.
· Your mobile service provider.
· Twillio for SMS and e-mails; Stripe for payment processing.
They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
· Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
· Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Give you notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you use the App. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated
information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Dome IQ™’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Dome IQ™ about our App users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website or App, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website or App, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dome IQ™, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YourChoices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Michigan residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see https://www.blr.com/HR-Employment/HR-Administration/Privacy-in-Michiganor more information.DataSecurity
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using TLS technology (i.e., Stripe).
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the App.
3443 Elmwood Beach Rd.
Middleville, MI 49333
To register a complaint or concern, please e-mail: email@example.com